HTTP Test Tool 2.4.12 freeware
HTTP Test Tool is a script based tool for testing and benchmarking web applications, web servers, proxy servers and web browsers. httest can emulate clients and servers even in the same test script. Emulating servers is a unique feature, very usefull for testing proxy servers, web browsers and HTTP clients.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||test web application, test web server, web application tester, benchmark, tester, scan|
HTTP Test Tool Free Download - we do not host any HTTP Test Tool torrent files or links of HTTP Test Tool on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All HTTP Test Tool download links are direct HTTP Test Tool download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.4.12||Apr 3, 2014||New Release||httest: Bugfix error messages for websocket failures.
httest: Bugfix possible core dump on log uninitialized data buffer.
httest: Bugfix dso load error suppress error message.
httest: New coder to escape regex special characters within strings to use them as literal strings within _EXPECT commands
|2.4.8||Sep 2, 2013||New Release||· httest: Bugfix possible coredump for content pipe from/to _EXEC.
· httest: Bugfix wrong error trace and avoid another coredump in this context. Error trace no points to the end of a block instead to the start of block where an error occured.
· httest: Bugfix coredump if daemon is using pools and httest exits on error.
· htproxy: Bugfix wrong initialized httest commands before calling them.
|2.4.6||Aug 5, 2013||New Release||· httest: Bugfix racecondition in _SH
· httest: Bugfix wrong error handling in websockets
· httest: Bugfix buffer overflow on 64-bit archs