Instantbird 1.5 freeware
Instantbird is a multi-protocol Instant Messaging client. Using it, you can connect to all your different IM accounts.It uses the Mozilla rendering engine to display IMs, and the Pidgin libpurple to connect to the different networks.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||instant messenger, multiple IM, start chat, chat, conversation|
Instantbird Free Download - we do not host any Instantbird torrent files or links of Instantbird on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Instantbird download links are direct Instantbird download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.5||Jan 4, 2014||New Release||Creating a new conversation tab has been made easier. ?Clicking the '+' button in a conversation window shows a list of conversations that can be started with a single click.
The list is sorted with a frecency algorithm, taking into account how often and how recently you've talked to each contact.
This list also automatically includes the channels advertised by the IRC servers you are connected to.
New tooltips that better fit the style of Instantbird
Improved Multi-user chats user interface: ?Participants now have context menus that allow you to open private conversations or add them as buddies.
Highlighted nicks in chat rooms now have tooltips and context menus.
Auto-joined chat rooms that have been put on hold will stay on hold after a restart.
A list of alternate nicks for IRC can be configured, in case your preferred nick is taken when you connect.
about: pages (e.g. about:config) can now easily be opened with the /about command (e.g. /about config).
|1.4||May 21, 2013||New Release||· The log viewer now groups your conversations by date.
· The character counter for Twitter has been improved to take into account automatic link shortening, allowing you to easily tweet links without worrying about their length!
· Updated to the Twitter API v1.1, note that Instantbird 1.3 may stop working with Twitter on June 11th, 2013!
· Twitter now includes everyone you follow as a participant in your timeline.
· IRC authentication works better with bouncers (e.g. ZNC).
· You can now easily override self-signed/invalid/out-of-date certificates for IRC servers.
· Each account now keeps debug logs which can be accessed by right clicking on the account in the Account Manager and choosing "Copy Debug Logs", these contain essential information for developers to diagnose user issues. (Note that debug logs MAY contain sensitive information.)
Under the Hood:
· Updated: Instantbird 1.4 is based on Mozilla 20.0.1 and uses libpurple 2.10.7!
|1.3||Nov 21, 2012||New Release||· Major accessibility improvements.
· Long messages will be sent in multiple parts instead of being cut off.
· SASL authentication is now supported, this is required for certain IP ranges or when using Tor and connecting to Freenode.
· Your own description is now shown (and editable) above the timeline.
· Replying to a tweet now replies to all users, just like on the Twitter website!
· The tab icon for Twitter timelines is now the Twitter bird to more explicitly differentiate a timeline from a chat window.
· The "Show Nick" add-on was integrated. This highlights when a user's nickname is mentioned in a chat to easily see conversations that are occurring. We hope you will enjoy this new feature, but if you don't you can disable it by setting the advanced preference "messenger.conversations.showNicks" to false in about:config.
· Two new social networks were added via XMPP: Odnoklassniki and VKontakte.