Intel WiDi Widget 1.2 freeware
The file above contains the Intel® WiDi Software for Microsoft Windows 7* Home Premium 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. This software is for systems that originally sold with Intel Wireless Display software. It is recommended that the correct wireless, graphics drivers, and WiDi software be installed on the PC prior to installing the Intel WiDi Widget Software.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||WiDi Widget, wireless display, remote projector, WiDi, projector, display|
Intel WiDi Widget Free Download - we do not host any Intel WiDi Widget torrent files or links of Intel WiDi Widget on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Intel WiDi Widget download links are direct Intel WiDi Widget download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.2||Mar 7, 2012||New Release||Added features:
· Simple click-button to send topmost application to 2nd screen
· Power-user menu to select application to send to 2nd screen
· Automatic fullscreen key sequence sent to Microsoft Windows Media Player, Cyberlink, PowerDVD, ArcSoft TotalMedia, and Roxio Sonic Media player.
· When 2nd screen is manually positioned on anything but the right side of the primary display in Windows topology, windows are not positioned to the extended screen appropriately. Workaround: Position the extended desktop on the right side of the primary screen.
· When there is an existing wired connection in clone or disconnected projector mode, extended mode is not set.
· When closing WiDi Widget and WiDi UI is open, WiDi UI will sometimes become unresponsive. Workaround: Do not bring up WiDi UI while WiDi Widget is running.
· When moved to the second screen by Intel WiDi Widget, Corel WinDVD maximizes, but does not go full screen.