Jampal for Linux 02.01.06 freeware
Jampal offers some unique advantages over the other jukebox and mp3 player programs available.
Jampal stores a music library of over 40000 songs with ease.
You can sort, organize and categorize your tracks.
It is very fast. You can sort 40000 tracks in under a second.
You can update hundreds of track tags in one operation in a few seconds.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||MP3 library, jukebox player, music, library, play, listen, library|
Jampal for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Jampal for Linux torrent files or links of Jampal for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Jampal for Linux download links are direct Jampal for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|02.01.06||Jul 15, 2013||New Release||· Cepstral and wine
· Windows versions of Cepstral voices can be used with wine, by specifying wine: in front of the Cepstral path and using a "Wait before speech" setting of 5000.
· Support for freetts speech generation has been removed. Testing with Ubuntu did not work and caused the program to hang. The other engines have better sound and more options anyway.
· Looks under Ubuntu
· Support jgoodies and squareness looks if they are installed via Ubuntu Software Center. (install jgoodies or sqaureness from technical option in Ubuntu Software center)
· Load Playlist From File
· Fixed bug where a null pointer exception message displayed when loading an m3j playlist.
· Help file under Ubuntu
· The help file was not displayed under Ubuntu or any platform that does not support the Desktop API. Fixed so that it can use the default browser if the desktop API is not available.
|02.01.05||Apr 12, 2012||New Release||· ptts
· The ptts.exe utility has been rewritten. It is now a vbs script, run with the cscript command. It now supports windows 32 bit as well as 64 bit versions and voices
· Announcements using the windows speech engine are now fixed to work with 32 bit and 64 bit JVM, and support 32 bit and 64 bit voices
|02.01.04||Jun 8, 2011||New Release||Memory leak
Fixed memory leak that occurs when closing a library or making certain changes with the edit-customize dialog.
Added clarification about requirement for lame and Libre Office.
Improved error handling for when components are not installed, and for commands run against an empty library.