Jpcsp Rev 8d12eac8 freeware
JPCSP is the first PSP emulator that is written in JAVA. Most people think java is too slow. But Shadow and his team has proven us wrong. The newest Java versions are almost as fast as C which makes it very interesting for emu dev's. Shadow and his team are working day and night with pleasure on the emu, many coders have dedicated to the project. Because it's written in java many young devs find it interesting to learn how the emulator works.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||PSP emulator, PSP to PC, psps emulation, psp2pc, emulator, emulate|
Jpcsp Free Download - we do not host any Jpcsp torrent files or links of Jpcsp on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Jpcsp download links are direct Jpcsp download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|Rev 8d12eac8||Mar 15, 2020||New Release|
|0.6 Rev.1772||Nov 17, 2010||New Release||· Included compilation of several "Allegrex" instructions in dynarec for a much better performance;
· Performed major code cleanups and reorganization;
Fixed and improved module loading:
· Corrected import and export's mapping;
· Implemented newly discovered loading methods.
· Updated all modules with the most recent findings;
· Added all new save/load (savedata) modes;
Reviewed and improved all kernel object managers:
· Implemented each kernel object manager's attributes;
· Added full LwMutex support in a dedicated kernel object manager
· Provided corrections for mutex, semaphore and event flag managers;
· Properly implemented VPL and FPL handling.