JXCirrus CalCount for Mac 4.3.02 freeware
JXCirrus CalCount is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, as well as the exercise you do each day. You can build recipes that you use often. It even records data from a fitness tracker. Makes calorie tracking simple.
|OS||Mac OS X,|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Calorie, Exercise, Diary, Fitness, Energy, Weight|
JXCirrus CalCount for Mac Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus CalCount for Mac torrent files or links of JXCirrus CalCount for Mac on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus CalCount for Mac download links are direct JXCirrus CalCount for Mac download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.3.02||Mar 20, 2021||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Improved the dialog sequence for exercise records.
|4.3.0||Feb 26, 2021||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Fixed over-generous weight goal tracking.
- Fixed an error with history values.
- Fixed a slow update after editing day records or measurements.
|4.1.0||Jan 15, 2021||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Improved the weight goal adjustment if not on target.
- Performance improvements for new records.
- Updated shortcuts to match other JXCirrus applications.
- Fixes to planned meals.