JXCirrus Diary for Linux 3.6.02 freeware
Having trouble getting control of your hectic lifestyle? JXCirrus Diary takes your calendar, and even the most complex to-do list and turns them into a complete plan. It uses this plan to answer the two key questions many people struggle with: What to I work on next? Can I fit everything in? Scales from basic to-do lists to complex projects. Lets you store addresses and journal entries. Browse as either calendar view or list view.
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Task Planner, Project Planner, Calendar, Addressbook, Journal, Appointments|
JXCirrus Diary for Linux Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus Diary for Linux torrent files or links of JXCirrus Diary for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus Diary for Linux download links are direct JXCirrus Diary for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.6.02||Mar 23, 2021||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Added the EditID script GUI command.
- Improved some odd behaviour with item selection.
|3.6.0||Feb 27, 2021||Major Update||Improvements:
- Improved tag suggestions.
- Fixed editing dates for resources.
- Fixed proecessing quick notes.
- Fixed screen keyboard showing for entry details.
|3.1.0||Apr 29, 2020||Major Update||Improvements:
- A more streamlined date/time browser.
- Fixed some over-zealous warnings.
- Fixed some layout issues.