JXCirrus Diary for Linux 4.2.04 freeware
Having trouble getting control of your hectic lifestyle? JXCirrus Diary takes your calendar, and even the most complex to-do list and turns them into a complete plan. It uses this plan to answer the two key questions many people struggle with: What to I work on next? Can I fit everything in? Scales from basic to-do lists to complex projects. Lets you store addresses and journal entries. Browse as either calendar view or list view.
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Task Planner, Project Planner, Calendar, Addressbook, Journal, Appointments|
JXCirrus Diary for Linux Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus Diary for Linux torrent files or links of JXCirrus Diary for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus Diary for Linux download links are direct JXCirrus Diary for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.2.04||Apr 9, 2022||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Fixed error when refreshing repeat for changed work days.
|4.2.03||Mar 12, 2022||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Improvements to the import function for time spent.
- Function to convert a single repeat into a separate instance.
|4.2.2||Feb 10, 2022||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Improved access to quick notes.
- Fixed an issue where recent files were recorded incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue adding tags to a record.
- Fixed an issue automatically running URLs.