JXCirrus Finance for Linux 3.3.01 freeware
JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances. Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts - JXCirrus Finance tracks every transaction and lets you tick them off against your bank statements. Create budgets to track where the money is going to, and graph them over time.
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Finance, budget, bank account|
JXCirrus Finance for Linux Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus Finance for Linux torrent files or links of JXCirrus Finance for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus Finance for Linux download links are direct JXCirrus Finance for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.3.01||Feb 26, 2022||Major Update||Enancements:
- Improved the suggestions when filling in transaction details.
- Fixed an issue with transaction selection and transaction list width.
- Fixed a spurious warning during version upgrade.
|3.3.00||Jan 15, 2022||Major Update||New Features:
- Support for advanced repeating transactions.
- Highlight locked transactions.
- Fixed an error processing quick notes.
|3.2.02||Jul 19, 2021||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where edit and delete were possible simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue with closing the transaction view.