JXCirrus Finance for Linux 2.0.02 freeware
JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances. Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts - JXCirrus Finance tracks every transaction and lets you tick them off against your bank statements. Create budgets to track where the money is going to, and graph them over time.
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Finance, budget, bank account|
JXCirrus Finance for Linux Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus Finance for Linux torrent files or links of JXCirrus Finance for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus Finance for Linux download links are direct JXCirrus Finance for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.0.02||Aug 7, 2018||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Delay showing newly created transactions in split screen.
- User manual main page not showing.
|2.0.01||Jun 26, 2018||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Totals for an account not always updating with new transaction.
- Statement mode available in basic version.
|2.0.0||Jun 16, 2018||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Huge revamp of the user interface.
- Massively less horrible search function.
- Bulk edit transactions.