JXCirrus Finance for Linux 2.3.0 freeware
JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances. Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts - JXCirrus Finance tracks every transaction and lets you tick them off against your bank statements. Create budgets to track where the money is going to, and graph them over time.
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Finance, budget, bank account|
JXCirrus Finance for Linux Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus Finance for Linux torrent files or links of JXCirrus Finance for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus Finance for Linux download links are direct JXCirrus Finance for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.3.0||Feb 16, 2019||Major Update||Improvements:
- Smarter pre-filling of transactions.
- Fixed up the mysterious disappearing graph.
|2.2.0||Jan 28, 2019||Major Update||New Features:
- Display the accounts and budgets list in tree form.
- Much nicer graph display.
|2.1.00||Dec 5, 2018||Major Update||New Features:
- Enter estimated transactions in the future, and correct the amount later.
- Improved synchronisation using cloud share services like Google Drive.
- Fix keyboard shortcuts.
- Fix crash when cancelling a transaction.
- Account list shows todays balance.