JXCirrus Finance for Linux 3.1.01 freeware
JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances. Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts - JXCirrus Finance tracks every transaction and lets you tick them off against your bank statements. Create budgets to track where the money is going to, and graph them over time.
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Finance, budget, bank account|
JXCirrus Finance for Linux Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus Finance for Linux torrent files or links of JXCirrus Finance for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus Finance for Linux download links are direct JXCirrus Finance for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.1.01||Mar 20, 2021||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Fixed odd item selection in transaction view.
|3.1.0||Feb 26, 2021||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Standardised keyboard shortcuts with other JXCirrus apps.
- Fixed reporting of budget warnings.
- Fixed a delayed update after bulk editing transactions.
- Fixed odd behaviour after cancelling multi-select.
|3.0.0||Jun 13, 2020||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Remember whether you had the graph open between sessions.
- Pre-fill takes notice of selected account.
- Much smarter processing of quick notes.