Kangas Sound Editor 4.2.0 freeware
Kangas Sound Editor is a small software to create music and sound effects. The Kangas Sound Editor allows sound effects and music to be created, but without requiring great knowledge of these subjects - in fact music in this program is created without the use of conventional music notation at all.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||sound editor, sound mixer, music maker, change, editor, mixer|
Kangas Sound Editor Free Download - we do not host any Kangas Sound Editor torrent files or links of Kangas Sound Editor on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Kangas Sound Editor download links are direct Kangas Sound Editor download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.2.0||Jul 23, 2014||New Release||(Windows & Linux). Changes to new installation sample database. Made the extent of Recorded Sound boxes sensitive to the Volume multiplier field in the containing Sequence box. Fixed bugs with .WAV sound file handling.|
|4.1.0||May 11, 2014||New Release||Bug-fixes and improvements to WavePlayer. Improvements in the handling of Recorded Sound boxes. Clicking on the 'Tracks' node now functions as a 3-way toggle. Single quote and backslash SQL syntax errors fixed. New installs now include examples of the four additional graph types introduced in version 3.2.0. Improved error report when an attempt to insert duplicates into the database is made. Fixed bug in sound-engine graph calculations in Compute Stereo and Recorded Sound. Improved format of fields shown in Duration dialogs. Fixed bug in Sound engine when the bits-per-sample is not an exact multiple of 8, and another when the bits-per-sample is exactly 8. Waveform, Amplitude and Pitch views handling of 'Cannot locate intermediate file' messages improved. Closing the program and starting a new composition now only prompt the user if there are unsaved edits.|
|3.2.1||Oct 17, 2013||New Release||· New graph types 'Square root', 'Cube root', 'Power' and 'Geometric sequence' have been added.
· An octave/note selector for the MIDI start pitch of Sequence boxes has been introduced.
· Numeric fields in the Properties window now have spinners for incrementing or decrementing values, and sliders for major or minor adjustments to values.
· Graph evaluation has been improved, including a fix of a possible divide by zero error.
· Bugs in the rendering of Waveform, Amplitude and Pitch views, including a failure for these to be resized properly, have been fixed.
· Property window fields now have a cream background colour (previously white).
· Links to web pages in the Help on the Web dialog have been updated, fixing some links which had become broken in the process.
· The operation of dragging Sequence boxes has been made smoother, by fixing a bug which resulted in the Properties window being re-displayed needlessly.