KDiff3 for Mac OS X 0.9.98 freeware
KDiff3 is a graphical text difference analyzer for up to 3 input files, provides character-by-character analysis and a text merge tool with integrated editor. It can also compare and merge directories. Platform-independant.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||text comparison, compare text, merge text, compare, comparison, analyze|
KDiff3 for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any KDiff3 for Mac OS X torrent files or links of KDiff3 for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All KDiff3 for Mac OS X download links are direct KDiff3 for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.9.98||Jul 4, 2014||New Release||- - Text rendering now with QTextLayout fixes the following issues
- Correct handling for variable width fonts.
- Corrected display of highlighted text with Qt4.8.x on Ubuntu and Mac.
- Improved handling of texts with both right to left and left to right languages (mixed Arabic and western texts).
- Improved handling of Chinese and Japanese.
- Whitespace characters are now shown as dots for spaces and arrows for tabs, and not only in differences.
- Fixed symlink comparison (Qt4 symLinkTarget returns absolute paths)
- - Text analysis for rendering with QTextLayout is interruptable and multithreaded.
(See progressbar and abort-button in statusbar)
- - Fix for saving to relative path in KDE-environments. (Patch from Harald Sitter)
- - Fixed bug in 0.9.97: Directory compare was always case sensitive.
- - Fix for saving files on KDE with relative path specified via command line option -o.
- - Fixed problem with KIO (nonlocal urls).
- - Improved Mac support.
|0.9.97||Aug 12, 2012||New Release||* Memory usage optimized for comparison of large directories.
* In overview for two way diff show if only one side contains text.
* If text is selected in either input or output window use that in Find dialog.
* Command line option --cs doesn't change the config value permanently anymore.
* Windows 64 bit specific installer.
|0.9.95||Sep 3, 2011||New Release||- KDiff3FileItemActionPlugin : Context menu that also works in dolphin (for KDE>=4.6)
- Parser for preprocessor commands. (Allows single apostrophs ')
- On Windows if the preprocessor command is "sed" try to use a "binsed.exe" next to the kdiff3.exe, if available.
- Warn if conversion errors appear (Invalid characters)
- Fix crash on A/B-overview (infinite recursion)
- Fix clearcase temp files not deleted problem on windows
- KDiff3 plugin: When launching KDiff3 konqueror isn't blocked anymore
- String corrections (Frederik Schwarzer)
- Fixed writing to KIO.
- OS2-Port (Patch by Silvan Scherrer)
- Fixed problem where destination directory would be renamed or deleted during copy operation.
Now if the destination directory exists only the files inside will be copied.
- In merge: Separate lines where the automatic choice would be the same but for different reasons.
- Fixed some problems with huge files in directory comparison mode (>2GB) (but direct comparison is still not possible)