LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99.2 freeware
LAME development started around mid-1998. Mike Cheng started it as a patch against the 8hz-MP3 encoder sources. After some quality concerns raised by others, he decided to start from scratch based on the dist10 sources. His goal was only to speed up the dist10 sources, and leave its quality untouched.
|Author||The LAME Project|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||lame mp3 encoder, lame mp3 encoder 3.70, LAME-ENCODER, lame encoder, lame encoder for dos, www.lame-encoder.com, lame encoder dos, coolpro lame encoder|
LAME MP3 Encoder Free Download - we do not host any LAME MP3 Encoder torrent files or links of LAME MP3 Encoder on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All LAME MP3 Encoder download links are direct LAME MP3 Encoder download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.99.2||Oct 1, 2011||New Release||Due to some bugs in 3rd party HW/SW decoders, those were not be able to make use of LAME's extended info tag anymore, resulting in problems with things like gapless playback.|
|3.98.4||Apr 14, 2010||New Release||· Improve Debian packaging.
· Include suggestions made by Fabian Greffrat
· Update version of the Debian package to reflect that it is taken from CVS.
· Get rid of a transitional package
· Much more to come...
· Minor fix to validate the history file correctly
· Porting of LAME mp3rtp program to Windows platform
· Fix: for free format mp3 above 320 kbps, the maximum allowed bits was limited too far.
· New switch --swap-channel added, see tracker item [ 1118412 ] RFE: option to swap L and R channels
· Changed behaviour: LAME replaces common suffixes by MP3/WAV when no output filename was given. For example, a simple lame x.wav will create output file x.mp3
· Fix for Bugtracker item [ 2962223 ] Encoder delay and padding values ignored when re-encoding
· Added support for WAVE FORMAT IEEE FLOAT input files
|3.98.2||Sep 22, 2008||New Release|