mMass 5.5.0 freeware
mMass presents open source multi-platform package of tools for precise mass spectrometric data analysis and interpretation. It is written in Python language and released under GNU General Public License, so it’s portable to different computer platforms and has a good potential to be easily modified or extended by modules of specific needs.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mass spectrometric, data analysis, spectrum viewer, viewer, spectrometric, analysis|
mMass Free Download - we do not host any mMass torrent files or links of mMass on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All mMass download links are direct mMass download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.5.0||Jul 8, 2013||New Release||Added:
· Peak list can now be exported into ASCII with column headers.
· Mass to Formula tool is now able to calculate negative compositions.
· Form parameters updated in Protein Prospector tools.
· Mass to Formula tool crashed when no composition was found.
· Correct scan number is now parsed from mzML format.
|5.4.1||Dec 31, 2012||New Release||Fixed:
· Internal server has been disabled for OS X.
· An issue with crashing plot canvas.
· An issue with crashing Envelope Fit tool.
|5.4.0||Nov 22, 2012||New Release||· Improved: Multiple documents overlay in Mass Defect Plot panel.
· Improved: On Linux, system user’s folder is now used for configs and presets.
· Fixed: Incorrect handling of C-terminal modification in Peptide Fragmentation panel.
· Fixed: Incorrect calculation of some mass defects.
· Fixed: An issue with peak picking crashing on some documents.
· Fixed: An issue with mzML files with incorrect base peak intensity.
· Fixed: An issue with mzML files with unspecified retention time units.
· Fixed: Incorrect zooming style in Scan Selection dialog.
· Fixed: Updated link to ChemSpider from Mass to Formula panel.
· Fixed: Updated link to Human Metabolom Database from Mass to Formula tool.