Moo0 SystemMonitor 1.83 freeware
Moo0 SystemMonitor lets you keep your eye on system resource usages of your PC. It currently supports 36 kinds of information including CPU, Memory, Network, and detailed HDD usages. Using this software, you may discover what is limiting your system performance in each occasion.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||System Monitor, CPU performance, RAM monitor, CPU, RAM, watcher|
Moo0 SystemMonitor Free Download - we do not host any Moo0 SystemMonitor torrent files or links of Moo0 SystemMonitor on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Moo0 SystemMonitor download links are direct Moo0 SystemMonitor download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.83||Jun 15, 2019||Major Update||- Supported the high-resolution drawing of its GUI on 4K and 8K monitors.
- To support these monitors, the installer has been improved as well.
- Some fixes on the translated texts.
|1.82||May 16, 2019||Major Update||Supported recent AMD Ryzen 5 series for their temperature readings.
Supported recent AMD Ryzen 7 series for their temperature readings.
These supports were made possible by the kind contributors who helped us for the testing. Thank you sincerely.
Revised many translated texts.
|1.80||Feb 21, 2018||Major Update||- Officially supported AMD Ryzen temperature readings.
- Supported some of the latest SSD's temperature readings. (Displayed under some of the "HDD#? fields")
- Added Russian (Revision) language support.
- Newly supported Intel HD Graphics GPU usage readings. (It wasn't easy... Also, 64-bit OS only this time.)
- Officially supported the latest AMD/ATI GPU usage/temperature/Fan speed readings.
- It now saves the window's positions more frequently, in the case of the unexpected shutdowns.
- Many bug fixes for the recent previous versions.
- We still don't know if we could support AMD Ryzen temperature readings in these previous version. Please, somebody inform us if it's ever working or not.
- Officially supported the latest nVidia GPU usage/temperature/Fan speed readings.
- Tries to support latest AMD/ATI GPU usage/temperature/fan speed readings, again. (The last version wasn't enough. We want to believe this version is; however, we still don't have the confirmation.)