Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.136 freeware
Network Inventory Advisor is an agent-free utility which brings you fast and reliable PC network inventory. It easily collects all network information about software and hardware installed in the network and builds flexible reports by different parameters.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Win8, Win8.1, Win10|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||network inventory, pc inventory, software inventory, hardware inventory, pc audit, network auditing, asset management, network performance, network management software|
Network Inventory Advisor Free Download - we do not host any Network Inventory Advisor torrent files or links of Network Inventory Advisor on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Network Inventory Advisor download links are direct Network Inventory Advisor download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.0.136||Apr 23, 2018||Minor Update||* Added: Windows Server 2016 in network factsheet.
* Improved: inventory of large networks in terms of resource consumption
* Fixed: Detailed reports for displays are reintroduced
* Fixed: Detailed reports for SNMP nodes are back
* Fixed: SNMP nodes reporting
* Fixed: issues while exporting Software Changes report to PDF
|5.0.127||Jan 29, 2018||Minor Update||* Added: Offline activation.
* Improved: Autodesk software recognition during license audit.
* Improved: "Software - by title" reports.
* Improved: Overall stability during reinstallation of the software.
* Improved: The software now monitors and offers updates with What's New info.
* Improved: Microsoft Office details display in Tabular Report.
* Improved: Tabular Reports now include Windows OS activation status.
* Improved: Overall license activation improvements.
* Fixed: "Last updated" section is populated properly in Tabular Reports now.
* Fixed: Snapshot import issues in case a node was moved to another group.
* Fixed: Empty files creation during the export of macOS nodes data.
|5.0.106||Oct 3, 2017||Minor Update||Fixed:
* All group nodes' rescan when creating a new group summary.
* Displaying incorrect network icon when switching networks.
* Missing Microsoft Office login data in Tabular reports.
* Empty "Added" field when importing snapshot files.
* Incomplete saving of the active group/domain name at the time of the import of snapshot files, which led to duplicate nodes.
* Scanning error that led to creation of 2 identical nodes in the network tree.
* Software inventory database was not being updated from NIA server.
* Some crashes when switching networks with active filters.
* Missing custom fields when manually importing network structure or converting the old database format into the new one.
* Scheduled emails were not sent out when TLS was disabled for SMTP server.
* Automatic import of network folder snapshots was not functioning correctly.
* For Selectable custom fields default empty value was added constantly.
* The app could crash if a node had an incorrect custom field.
* An sqlite3odbc.dll error could appear during re-installation.
* Service hanging after second consecutive installation of NIA.
* "Go to full report" link was not always leading to the correct report.
* A crash during SNMP devices scan.
* Not all the data were in the file when exporting the Software report - by title.