Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.167 freeware
Network Inventory Advisor is an agent-free utility which brings you fast and reliable PC network inventory. It easily collects all network information about software and hardware installed in the network and builds flexible reports by different parameters.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Win8, Win8.1, Win10|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||network inventory, pc inventory, software inventory, hardware inventory, pc audit, network auditing, asset management, network performance, network management software|
Network Inventory Advisor Free Download - we do not host any Network Inventory Advisor torrent files or links of Network Inventory Advisor on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Network Inventory Advisor download links are direct Network Inventory Advisor download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.0.167||Jul 10, 2019||Minor Update||* Added: Office 2019 license detection.
* Improved: the type of storage is displayed for Windows 10: SSD or HDD.
* Fixed: saving the settings for the custom selectable fields.
* Fixed: the Personalize button in the toolbar in Reports is active now.
* Fixed: SATA interface detection (for Windows 10).
|5.0.136||Apr 23, 2018||Minor Update||* Added: Windows Server 2016 in network factsheet.
* Improved: inventory of large networks in terms of resource consumption
* Fixed: Detailed reports for displays are reintroduced
* Fixed: Detailed reports for SNMP nodes are back
* Fixed: SNMP nodes reporting
* Fixed: issues while exporting Software Changes report to PDF
|5.0.127||Jan 29, 2018||Minor Update||* Added: Offline activation.
* Improved: Autodesk software recognition during license audit.
* Improved: "Software - by title" reports.
* Improved: Overall stability during reinstallation of the software.
* Improved: The software now monitors and offers updates with What's New info.
* Improved: Microsoft Office details display in Tabular Report.
* Improved: Tabular Reports now include Windows OS activation status.
* Improved: Overall license activation improvements.
* Fixed: "Last updated" section is populated properly in Tabular Reports now.
* Fixed: Snapshot import issues in case a node was moved to another group.
* Fixed: Empty files creation during the export of macOS nodes data.