NokiaCooker 3.4 freeware
NokiaCooker is a PC software reserved to the Cookers, which allows to modify the files containing the phone's firmware to create customized firmwares versions named Cooked-Firmware.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||firmware file editor, edit firmware file, customize firmware, firmware, Nokia, customize|
NokiaCooker Free Download - we do not host any NokiaCooker torrent files or links of NokiaCooker on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All NokiaCooker download links are direct NokiaCooker download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.4||Aug 15, 2013||New Release||· New: NokiaCooker will automatically download and install new updates
· Fixed: "Can't detect partition data" was shown, when opening some core fw files (eg. N95, N96)
· Improved: NaviFirm+ v2.0
· Improved: you can disable the backup creation by setting the "MakeBackup" value to "False" in the .config file
· Improved: partition detection (added partvers 0x0100000)
|3.3||Dec 3, 2012||New Release||· New: can be associated to .vpl and .fpsx extensions. Just double-click on a fw file, NokiaCooker will be launched and unpack the selected fw file
· Improved: general exception handling. Some exceptions were not caught correctly, causing NokiaCooker to unexpectedly close without showing any error message.
· Improved: minor improvements
|3.2||Nov 20, 2012||New Release||· New: Partition Manager. It is now possible to repartition the fw and choose the size of ROFS1, ROFS2, ROFS3, UDA. You can even transfer the free ROFS space to the UDA, in order to increase the total available space on c:
· You should not use the Partition Manager on cfw which have been already repartitioned in other ways.
· Improved: the copy option in the log window, copies only the selected text
· Improved: new block (3A) gets parsed for CORE files
· Improved: new header fields (E5, EA) gets parsed for CORE files
· Improved: better Fat detection for UDA files
· Improved: rewritten parsing of .vpl files
· Fixed: when connected to the pc, the Phone Memory was shown as "NOKIACOO~0" or "NCxx"
· Fixed: a wrong clusters computation, could cause a data loss for the 2 last clusters in the UDA, when filled at the top