NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Linux 260.19.44 freeware
NVIDIA GeForce Driver software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, NVIDIA GeForce Driver software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Support, system, video, driver, nvidia, geforce, Linux|
NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Linux Free Download - we do not host any NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Linux torrent files or links of NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Linux download links are direct NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|260.19.44||Jul 31, 2009||New Release||Updated the NVIDIA X driver to not update mode timings for G-Sync compatibility when NVIDIA 3D Vision or NVIDIA 3D VisionPro is enabled along with a G-Sync device.|
|185.18.31||Jul 31, 2009||New Release||* Added code to forcibly terminate long-running CUDA kernels when Ctrl-C is pressed.
* Fixed a bug that could cause occasional memory corruption problems or segmentation faults when running OpenGL applications on Quadro GPUs.
* Fixed a deadlock in the OpenGL library that could be triggered in certain rare circumstances on Quadro GPUs.
* Fixed an interaction problem between PowerMizer and CUDA applications that caused the performance level to be reduced while the CUDA kernel is running.
* Made CUDA compute-exclusive mode persistent across GPU resets.
* Fixed the order of outputs in the GPUScaling nvidia-settings property.
* Fixed a bug that caused graphics corruption in some OpenGL applications when the Unified Back Buffer is enabled the application window is moved.
* Fixed a bug that caused glXGetVideoSyncSGI, glXWaitVideoSyncSGI, and glXGetRefreshRateSGI to operate on the wrong screen when there are multiple X screens.