NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Windows XP 266.58 freeware
NVIDIA GeForce Driver software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, NVIDIA GeForce Driver software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Support, system, video, driver, nvidia, geforce, windows|
NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Windows XP Free Download - we do not host any NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Windows XP torrent files or links of NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Windows XP on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Windows XP download links are direct NVIDIA GeForce Drivers for Windows XP download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|266.58||Mar 20, 2011||Major Update||GPU Support
Supports the newly released GeForce GTX 580 and GeForce GTX 570 GPUs.
Increases performance for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. the latest Release 260 drivers. The following are examples of some of the most significant improvements measured on Windows 7. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 580:
Up to 7% in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
Up to 12% in Battleforge (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF Very High)
Up to 11% in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
Up to 7% in Dirt 2 (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
Up to 7% in Far Cry 2 (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
Up to 5% in Just Cause 2 (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF Dark Tower)
Up to 5% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (SLI – 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
Up to 9% in Stone Giant (SLI 1920x1200, DOF on)
Up to 8% in Unigine Heaven v2.1 (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
|191.07||Oct 5, 2009||Major Update||# Adds support for OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8, 9, 100, and 200-series GPUs and ION GPUs.
# Accelerates performance in several gaming applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with version 191.07 drivers vs. version 190.62 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
* Up to 12% performance increase in ARMA 2
* Up to 8% performance increase in Batman: Arkham Asylum with GPU PhysX enabled
* Up to 50% performance increase in Call of Juarez: Blood in Bound with SLI enabled
* Up to 14% performance increase in Fallout 3 (indoor scenes) with antialiasing enabled
* Up to 10% performance increase in Far Cry 2 (DX9 version) with antialiasing enabled
* Up to 34% performance increase in Prototype with antialiasing enabled
|190.38||Jul 21, 2009||New Release||- Adds support for OpenGL 3.1
- Adds support for CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA Zone for more details.
- Includes several new control panel features and numerous bug fixes. More information can be found in the release documentation.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver