PasswordMaker for Windows 0.7.2 freeware
A port of the Firefox PasswordMaker plugin to a standalone Java application.
The latest version is 0.6.0.
A few of the wider screenshots below are blurry due to Google limiting the width of the page. The program itself does not blur.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||create password, password generator, make password, password, pass, generator|
PasswordMaker for Windows Free Download - we do not host any PasswordMaker for Windows torrent files or links of PasswordMaker for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All PasswordMaker for Windows download links are direct PasswordMaker for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.7.2||Oct 24, 2012||New Release|
|0.7.0||Sep 19, 2012||New Release||- Issue 29 fixed. Hash marks, '#', no longer cause problems in the input URL.
- Issue 30 fixed. If a file with name that ends with ".rdf" exists in the
directory where pwmje was launched, pwmje will attempt to launch it. If
the file is invalid, pwmje will silently fail (since it is entirely
possible to have other rdf files in the same directory). Additionally
if no file is found, it will attempt to load the following files:
Again, any failure will be silent.
- When tabbing between fields in the main window, all the text of the focused
control is automatically selected.
- Added drag and drop onto the text fields of the main window. You can drag
an URL from a browser (IE/Firefox/Chrome/etc) onto the Input URL text field
and it will search the list of accounts for a match, selecting it if a match
|0.6.0||Jun 9, 2012||New Release||· "Default" account behavior added. This allows for dynamic URLs to be used
· unlike the static URLs used in other accounts. This matches the behavior
· of the web verison of passwordmaker.
· When filtering accounts, the account tree now expands to show the accounts
· as well as selects the 1st possible account.
· Added hotkeys (use "command" in OSX)
· Ctrl+F = Jump to filter textbox (still makes a system beep, not
· really sure why).
· Ctrl+N = New
· Ctrl+O = Open
· Ctrl+S = Save
· Pressing enter in the filter textbox jumps to the master pasword textbox.
· Fixed bug where the password was generated incorrectly while adding a
· new account.
· The source code has been partitioned into an engine set of packages and
· an application set of packages. This allows the engine to be used in other
· Fixed bugs where "Open" and "New" didn't prompt for saving of the current
· Added a few more unit tests.