Pdftk 2.02 freeware
PDFtk Free is our friendly graphical tool for quickly merging and splitting PDF documents and pages. It is free to use for as long as you like. Power Users: PDFtk Free comes with our command-line tool, PDFtk Server. So you get both the GUI and the command-line interface to PDFtk!
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||PDF merger, PDF splitter, PDF encryptor, PDF, merger, splitter|
Pdftk Free Download - we do not host any Pdftk torrent files or links of Pdftk on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Pdftk download links are direct Pdftk download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.02||Jul 6, 2014||New Release|
|1.45||Dec 6, 2012||New Release||· You can now add or change a PDF’s bookmarks using update_info.
· Added record delimiters to dump_data output to help make parsing more reliable.
· The changes to dump_data output (described above) are also now required for the input to update_info.
· You can now use multi-character input handles. Prior versions were limited to a single character, imposing an arbitrary limitation on the number of input PDFs when using handles. Handles still must be all upper-case ASCII.
· Added means of referring to PDF pages in reverse order. By prefixing a page number with an r, it counts from the end of the document. For example, r1 is the last page, r2 is the next-to-last page, etc.
· Changed the syntax for page rotation. Instead of N, S, E, W, L, R and D, now use: north, south, east, west, left, right and down.
· Fixed a problem reading input PDF filenames that have non-ASCII characters on Windows 7.
· Fixed a stream parsing issue with troublesome PDFs.
|1.44||Oct 28, 2010||New Release||* Added new feature for collating PDF page scans: shuffle. Please see the man page for usage details.
* Introduced update_info_utf8, dump_data_utf8 and dump_data_fields_utf8 to provide UTF-8 companions to update_info, dump_data and dump_data_fields. These latter operations use XML numerical entities to encode non-ASCII characters. In version 1.43, we changed the encoding for update_info to UTF-8, but that made it incompatible with dump_data and also broke some downstream applications. By introducing these UTF-8 operations, we can revert update_info to its original behavior.
* Burst feature now copies the metadata (including XMP) from the input file to the output pages.
* Updated Bouncy Castle library to 1.45.
* Removed or replaced third-party code that wasn’t compatible with pdftk’s GPL license.
* Updated third-party license information.