Psi for Linux 1.4 freeware
Psi is a free instant messaging application designed for the Jabber IM network (including Google Talk). Fast and lightweight, Psi is fully open-source and compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Instant Messaging, windows IM, IM client, Instant, Message, jabber|
Psi for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Psi for Linux torrent files or links of Psi for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Psi for Linux download links are direct Psi for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.4||Nov 24, 2018||New Release|
|0.15||Oct 17, 2012||New Release||· Merge many changes from Psi+.
· New message history browser.
· New, fast contact list window.
· TURN proxying for voice calls.
· Store data in more standardized locations based on the platform.
· No longer dependent on the Qt3Support library.
· Domains ending in .local now always work, whether via DNS server or mdns.
· Windows 64-bit and Mac 64-bit now supported. Mac PPC deprecated.
· Legacy SSL port probe feature removed.
· Various small features and bugfixes.
|0.14||Dec 3, 2009||New Release||· Added color options to the chat window.
· Can now specify a reason for kick/ban in groupchat.
· Improved User Info window, to show more fields and photo view/save.
· Support for Enchant as an alternative to Aspell.
· Commandline interface now supports choosing profile and setting status.
· D-BUS interface now supports setting status and indicating sleep/wake.
· Fixed voice calling compatibility bugs with Pidgin and Empathy.
· Various other minor improvements and bugfixes.