QuteScoop for Linux 2.1.12 Beta freeware
QuteScoop is a small, easy-to-use application specially designed to offer users a platform-independent status indicator like ServInfo for VATSIM, IVAO and any other FSD network.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||flight simulator, FSD network, simulate flight, simulate, simulator, flight|
QuteScoop for Linux Free Download - we do not host any QuteScoop for Linux torrent files or links of QuteScoop for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All QuteScoop for Linux download links are direct QuteScoop for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.1.12 Beta||Jan 13, 2013||New Release||added:
· some more settings values (no UI), can't remember all. One was
· datasources/sondeUrl' for sonding data (alt:temp/dewpoint/wind) -
· just in case you want to use other data than provided by FSrealWX -
· thanks Silvio by the way!)
· show air temperature and spread (= temp - dew point) from sonde
· text shadows in some places on the map
· for developpers: JobList allows for consecutive execution of
· several jobs (used in Launcher)
· when closing, remembered map position 1 was overwritten. This was
· counter-intuitive because one could save map position 1 via the menu
· or CTRL+1. It is now saved in position 9. There is an option
· remember position on close' in preferences. User is directed to
· preferences when he is about to save on this position.
· removed some references to Nokia. Qt is now maintained by Digia.
· sanitized sonde station names
· removed labels for aircraft on the ground (declutter map)
· removed some unnecessary sonde stations
|2.1.10||Jan 4, 2013||New Release||fixed:
· combining earth and cloud textures faster and less error-prone
|2.1.8||Nov 30, 2012||New Release||fixed:
· about box (no click-able links)
for developers and self-compilers:
· renamed +notes to _notes to suppress errors in 'make install' (buggy qmake...)
· removed Qt info box (no user cares about the framework used although Qt is the greatest of all)
· some code refactoring and code style
· debug messages during wind data decoding - somewhere there happen to be some crashes, please report!
· platform info and used compiler in debug log
· added QuteScoop.desktop file for Unix/Linux desktop users - not included in the installer and needs to be adapted to suit your paths
· for developpers: 'make installer-linux' and 'make installer-windows' builds the installer, provided the BitRock InstallBuilder is available on the system.
· Make sure to always ever only deploy 32bit QuteScoop binaries! There is nothing to be gained from 64bit for QuteScoop and we do not want to unnecessarily lock out users with 32bit systems!
· for developers, too: ./upload.sh uploads release fil