Router Commander for Linux 1.2.50 freeware
Router Commander is an easy-to-use router hangs prevention and optimization tool that keeps the Internet connection stable. The program can automatically detect TCP ports opened by applications running on your system and will map them to your router.
|Author||Home Network Soft|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||monitor router, manage network, monitor transfer, manager, manage, router|
Router Commander for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Router Commander for Linux torrent files or links of Router Commander for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Router Commander for Linux download links are direct Router Commander for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.2.50||Jun 4, 2011||New Release||· Added Ping tab
· Added router reboot if ping to a user defined host failed action
· Added router ADSL reconnect if ping to a user defined host failed
· Added external program execution if ping to a user defined host failed
· Added sending script to router if ping to a user defined host failed
|1.2.40||May 3, 2011||New Release||- Added IP name resolving to connection tab
- Router Commander is freeware now