SetACL 3.1.2 freeware
SetACL is a small, command prompt based application specially designed to help you manage permissions (ACLs) on Windows systems from the command line or your programs/scripts.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||manage, restore, manager|
SetACL Free Download - we do not host any SetACL torrent files or links of SetACL on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All SetACL download links are direct SetACL download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.1.2||Aug 30, 2021||New Release|
|184.108.40.206||Sep 13, 2012||New Release||· Bugfixes
· Using actions 'ace' and 'rstchldrn' in one command would cause a crash.
· Certain printer permissions could not be set: 'man_docs' and 'full'.
· It was not possible to set SET_AUDIT_FAILURE and SET_AUDIT_SUCCESS at the same time.
· Qualifiers like "NT SERVICE" could not be used when specifying trustees. This works now. Example: "NT SERVICELanManServer" (service account of the server service).
|220.127.116.11||Nov 23, 2011||New Release||New features:
· COM version: Now supports multithreading, i.e. multiple instances of the SetACL COM object may be created and used concurrently from multiple threads. This is possible because the threading model was changed from single-threaded apartment (STA) to multi-threaded apartment (MTA).
· In version 2.1.1 filtering of pseudo-inherited ACEs was introduced. This changes pseudo- inherited ACEs into truly inherited ACEs right before they are set. This behavior may not be desired, so it can now be switched off with the command-line parameter "-raw".
· Added more service permissions. Until now, only "full", "start_stop" and "read" could be set. Now the following are supported, too: SERVICE_CHANGE_CONFIG, SERVICE_ENUMERATE_DEPENDENTS, SERVICE_INTERROGATE, SERVICE_PAUSE_CONTINUE, SERVICE_QUERY_CONFIG, SERVICE_QUERY_STATUS, SERVICE_START, SERVICE_STOP and SERVICE_USER_DEFINED_CONTROL.