SideSlide 4.93 freeware
SideSlide has evolved to be much more than a desktop "cleaner" and is now a highly advanced program launcher, a full-featured content organizer with many unique features to simplify your day to day desktop experience and save you time.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||desktop launcher, desktop bar, desktop menu, launcher, enhancement, enhancer|
SideSlide Free Download - we do not host any SideSlide torrent files or links of SideSlide on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All SideSlide download links are direct SideSlide download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.93||Jun 25, 2021||New Release||New and Changes:
Release version: Includes all the changes and fixes from v4.85b to v4.92b, and an updated Tour page reflecting the new features.
Added "Move to/Copy to" title-bar notification text when copying/moving files to directory shortcuts in the workspace.
Keyboard launcher tips included irrelevant text.
|4.80||Apr 21, 2021||New Release||New and Changes:
- Entering an exclamation mark (!) at the beginning of the reminder's text will cause the reminder to turn into a note once you clear it by selecting [Complete] from the reminder alert dialog.
- Multiple fixes to the reminder functionality so that it should be working properly with all regional formats.
- NOTE: Due to the changes in this release, installing the new version will remove any existing reminders, so make sure you can easily add them again after the installation.
- Settings >> Dock >> Grab Focus wasn't working in all scenarios (Grab the focus when undocking the workspace by hovering over it with the mouse so that keyboard input is captured).
- Using the keyboard launcher to start URLs could sometimes launch workspace shortcuts if they had similar names.
- Added information about how to restore from backup to the Backup command (About >> Backup).
- Reminder dialog Year selection will be filled up with the next 10 years from now.
|4.79||Jul 22, 2020||New Release||New and Changes
- Start selected shortcuts in the background using the mouse middle click.
- Open RSS articles in the background using middle click.
- RSS headlines' right click menu option 'Open on Website' now always opens the article in the background.
- Fix for a rare situation that caused the containers to disappear when restarting Windows.