SideSlide 4.80 freeware
SideSlide has evolved to be much more than a desktop "cleaner" and is now a highly advanced program launcher, a full-featured content organizer with many unique features to simplify your day to day desktop experience and save you time.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||desktop launcher, desktop bar, desktop menu, launcher, enhancement, enhancer|
SideSlide Free Download - we do not host any SideSlide torrent files or links of SideSlide on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All SideSlide download links are direct SideSlide download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.80||Apr 21, 2021||New Release||New and Changes:
- Entering an exclamation mark (!) at the beginning of the reminder's text will cause the reminder to turn into a note once you clear it by selecting [Complete] from the reminder alert dialog.
- Multiple fixes to the reminder functionality so that it should be working properly with all regional formats.
- NOTE: Due to the changes in this release, installing the new version will remove any existing reminders, so make sure you can easily add them again after the installation.
- Settings >> Dock >> Grab Focus wasn't working in all scenarios (Grab the focus when undocking the workspace by hovering over it with the mouse so that keyboard input is captured).
- Using the keyboard launcher to start URLs could sometimes launch workspace shortcuts if they had similar names.
- Added information about how to restore from backup to the Backup command (About >> Backup).
- Reminder dialog Year selection will be filled up with the next 10 years from now.
|4.79||Jul 22, 2020||New Release||New and Changes
- Start selected shortcuts in the background using the mouse middle click.
- Open RSS articles in the background using middle click.
- RSS headlines' right click menu option 'Open on Website' now always opens the article in the background.
- Fix for a rare situation that caused the containers to disappear when restarting Windows.
|4.70||Jan 11, 2020||New Release||New and Changes:
RSS containers (attached to the workspace):
Highly improved navigation using the arrow keys and other improvements. Use the spacebar to focus on different RSS containers (see Spacebar Flip) or type in the container's name, F5 to refresh the feed and the Arrow keys to select headlines.
The current headline number shown in the headline tooltip has been moved to the bottom left corner of the tooltip, showing both the selected headline number and the total number of headlines in the feed.
Double Line Spacing: You can now manually edit the value under "[LineSpacing]" in SideSlide.ini and set it to any value above "155" (the default) to experiment with a bigger gap between shortcuts when sorting them in the workspace (this will not affect shortcuts sorted within a container). See the Tour page (F1) for more.
Updated reminder dialog to 2020.
Spacebar Flip (expanding/unfolding containers with the space bar key) wasn't working properly.