TeXmacs for Linux 184.108.40.206 freeware
GNU TeXmacs is a free wysiwyw (what you see is what you want) editing platform with special features for scientists. The software aims to provide a unified and user friendly framework for editing structured documents with different types of content (text, graphics, mathematics, interactive content, etc.). The rendering engine uses high-quality typesetting algorithms so as to produce professionally looking documents.
|Author||Joris van der Hoeven|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mathematic editor, math formula, text editor, mathematic, math, equation|
TeXmacs for Linux Free Download - we do not host any TeXmacs for Linux torrent files or links of TeXmacs for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All TeXmacs for Linux download links are direct TeXmacs for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|220.127.116.11||Apr 1, 2013||New Release|
|18.104.22.168||Sep 1, 2012||New Release|
|22.214.171.124||Oct 21, 2011||New Release||* The generation of dynamic menus and content has been reorganized (126.96.36.199).
* The system for contextual overloading has been reorganized (188.8.131.52).
* Default look and feel now becomes highly system dependent (184.108.40.206).
* Complete reorganization of keyboard shortcuts (220.127.116.11).
* Better support for Gnome, KDE, MacOS and Windows shortcuts (18.104.22.168).
* Beta-support for (non rubber) Stix (and some other) fonts (22.214.171.124).
* Rudimentary support of CJK input methods in Qt version (126.96.36.199).
* Implementation of a packrat parsing utility (188.8.131.52).
* Add tag type information to DRD (184.108.40.206).