TeXmacs for Windows 184.108.40.206 freeware
GNU TeXmacs is a free wysiwyw (what you see is what you want) editing platform with special features for scientists. The software aims to provide a unified and user friendly framework for editing structured documents with different types of content (text, graphics, mathematics, interactive content, etc.). The rendering engine uses high-quality typesetting algorithms so as to produce professionally looking documents.
|Author||Joris van der Hoeven|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mathematic editor, math formula, text editor, mathematic, math, equation|
TeXmacs for Windows Free Download - we do not host any TeXmacs for Windows torrent files or links of TeXmacs for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All TeXmacs for Windows download links are direct TeXmacs for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|220.127.116.11||Apr 1, 2013||New Release|
|18.104.22.168||Sep 1, 2012||New Release|
|22.214.171.124||Oct 21, 2011||New Release||* The generation of dynamic menus and content has been reorganized (126.96.36.199).
* The system for contextual overloading has been reorganized (188.8.131.52).
* Default look and feel now becomes highly system dependent (184.108.40.206).
* Complete reorganization of keyboard shortcuts (220.127.116.11).
* Better support for Gnome, KDE, MacOS and Windows shortcuts (18.104.22.168).
* Beta-support for (non rubber) Stix (and some other) fonts (22.214.171.124).
* Rudimentary support of CJK input methods in Qt version (126.96.36.199).
* Implementation of a packrat parsing utility (188.8.131.52).
* Add tag type information to DRD (184.108.40.206).