TeXnicCenter 2.0 Beta 2 freeware
TeXnicCenter is what we call an integrated documentation environment (IDE) for LaTeX. That means that TeXnicCenter integrates all the functionality you need to create, write, build, fix, view and print your LaTeX documents.
TeXnicCenter's innovative user interface, its powerful features, its large community (more than 1,000,000 users all over the world) and the fact that it is Free Open Source Software (GPL) makes it the first ch ...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||integrated development, development environment, developing LaTeX, development, integrated, environment|
TeXnicCenter Free Download - we do not host any TeXnicCenter torrent files or links of TeXnicCenter on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All TeXnicCenter download links are direct TeXnicCenter download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.0 Beta 2||Jun 29, 2013||New Release||* Spell checking: The spelling is now done based on the project language (see project settings). If no project is loaded, the default language from the options dialog is used.
* Spell checking: Changing the spelling language does NOT require a restart anymore.
* Editor: Added color schemes. It is now possible to choose between different factory settings and a customized scheme.
* Editor: Show instant advice only, if the keyword has not been typed yet.
* Editor: Incremental search is now insensitive to the case.
* Editor: Options to modify vertical edge mode.
* Structure Parser: recognizes include* now
* Integration: “Recently used projects” and “Recently used files” subgroups are now available from the jump lists in the Windows taskbar.
* Integration: The title of the TXC window shows the title of the current project without “.tcp”.
|2.0 Beta 1||Nov 2, 2012||New Release||* Use MSXML 6.0, which is available on all Windows version starting with WinXP SP3 and works for 32 and 64 bit.
* Fixed several issues with 'Find in Files' such as 'whole word' and initial suggestion.
* Better support for SumatraPDF, Ghostscript, and mikTeX on 64-bit Windows.
* Fixed support for Adobe Reader/Acrobat for versions < 10.
* Don't add files to MRU list if opened when opening a project.
* Fixed 3488622: BibTeX entry @mastersthesis with wrong syntax highlighting.
* Fixed 3491824: Allow usage of parentheses in BibTeX keys.
* Fixed 3579466: Prevent crash when parsing recursively included files.
* Restored functionality: Ask for project load.
* Context-sensitive help works again.
* File cleaning: defaults to non-recursive cleaning.
* Status bar: Show number of selections (if larger than one).
|2.0 Alpha 4||Jan 31, 2012||New Release||# Multiple selections are now possible in TeXnicCenter. They can be used by holding down the Ctrl key while selecting text with the mouse. Subsequent typing edits the text in all selections at the same time. This works also for rectangular selections.
# Selection of paragraphs (Ctrl-P; also try pressing it several times).
# Selections (normal, multiple, rectangular) can be cleared by pressing ESC.
# Joining and splitting of paragraphs is now sensitive to comments and selections made by the user (Ctrl-J and Ctrl-K).
# Duplication of a line (or the current selection). Try Ctrl-D.
# Highlight active line, i.e., the line where the caret is. Available from the View menu. Implements Feature Request 1591884.
# Selection Margin is now available on the left side of the editor. Always there and always in the same color as the text background.
# Syntax highlighting for BibTeX files (issue #3153542)