TinyResMeter 0.98.0.2 freeware
TinyResMeter also includes a very simple screenshot'er that redirects the original Print.Screen function and makes it save screenshots directly to files that are automatically renamed sequentialy . Press PrintScreen as many times as you want and you'll get instant .BMP screenshots files.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||system info, system monitor, CPU usage, system, monitor, CPU|
TinyResMeter Free Download - we do not host any TinyResMeter torrent files or links of TinyResMeter on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All TinyResMeter download links are direct TinyResMeter download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.98.0.2||Feb 10, 2012||New Release||Added:
· Support for multi-monitor
· Sound Volume field that show percent value for both main speakers output and sound wave. Done
· TrayIcon menu to activate/deactivate PrintScreen-to-file redirection and to set its destination folder. Done
· Tray Icon menu option to list opened files (and which process is actually using it). Done
· New Recent Kills tray icon menu option that remind the last 10 killed processes so you can re-kill them easy. Done
· New AutoWidth option for horizontal display that make field as thin as possible without useless space. Done
· New Hide Label option that works good with AutoWidth to make fields thinner, for example do RAM and CPU fields really need "RAM:" and "CPU:" labels ? I don't think so... Done
· New TopHandles field with option "show only if handles count>xxx". Done
· New DateTimeMask field that show Date and Time in customized format using special control character (including the week number !)