TwitHaven for Linux 6.0 freeware
TwitHaven is designed as an internal messaging system useful for sending short messages and attachments without the complexities of email and SMS text systems. Open TwitHaven by choosing TwitHaven… from under the Window menu.
|Author||HOLY MACKEREL SOFTWARE|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||local messenger, send message, attachment sender, messenger, message, sender|
TwitHaven for Linux Free Download - we do not host any TwitHaven for Linux torrent files or links of TwitHaven for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All TwitHaven for Linux download links are direct TwitHaven for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|6.0||Apr 15, 2014||New Release||A message can be sent to multiple Users and multiple Groups by checking their checkboxes.|
|5.2||Sep 24, 2012||New Release||· [New] You can now resize the message column proportions when viewing your messages.
· [New] The list of messages now displays more text and appears much faster.
· [Fix] Buttons no longer show a tick next to the last chosen item. This stops this option being chosen if the user presses down on a button but moves off before letting go of the mouse.
· [New] When running a Backup the Project Name now appears next to the File Name so you know what Project is being backed up.
· [New] The User now has their own WorkPhone and WorkMobile fields. These are used by TwitHaven to receive SMS messages, as well as acting as an internal record.
· [New] The Backup now saves the files in CSV format rather than tab-delimited.
· [Fix] The Quit menu has been returned to the Login window for Windows [Fix] The Error window no longer appears after a Backup, unless there were errors.
· [Fix] The DocHaven window no longer appears when a Backup is finished.
· [Fix] The Configure menu, on Login, has