Uget 2.2.2 freeware
Uget is a download manager that uses gtk+ and libcurl. It allows you to classify URLs before downloading them, and allows you to import URLs from HTML files. Every category has an independent configuration that can be inherited by each download in that category.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||download manager, import URL, classify URL, download, manager, import|
Uget Free Download - we do not host any Uget torrent files or links of Uget on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Uget download links are direct Uget download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.2.2||May 20, 2019||New Release||use quicksort to sort downloads.
backup torrent and metalink files.
curl plug-in: handle duplicate files with double extensions.
|1.10.2||Jan 8, 2013||New Release||· Display "unnamed URL" if no filename specified.
· Add new hotkeys: Enter, Shift+Enter, Delete, and Shift+Delete.
· Don't assign filename even if program accept '--quiet' argument.
· Hide aria2 console window in Windows platform.
· Program can build with gstreamer-1.0 (auto detect by autoconf).
· update Italian translation file.
|2.0.4||Oct 26, 2012||New Release||· display upload speed in status bar and status icon.
· fix memory leak.
· update Chinese translation files.