Zimbra Desktop for Mac OS X 7.3.1 B13063 freeware
The free Zimbra Desktop client allows you to meld the online and offline worlds – storing and synching your email, calendar, contacts, files and documents in the cloud, yet having them locally accessible when on the road.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mail client, write email, check mail, email, calendar, compose|
Zimbra Desktop for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any Zimbra Desktop for Mac OS X torrent files or links of Zimbra Desktop for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Zimbra Desktop for Mac OS X download links are direct Zimbra Desktop for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|7.3.1 B13063||Sep 21, 2017||New Release||Fixed Issues
105422 Spell check while composing new email not working in 7.3 for Windows OS
107924 No option of "Open with" for downloaded attachments. Only save option is available.
107858 Blank screen should not displayed while opening doc or xls file
108171 ZD zoom issue while switching applications when mouse is handled through trackpad
108172 Upgrading NW.js to latest version 0.23.3
107857 Can not find within message using Ctrl +F
107860 Blinking cursor disappears in message body
107861 Keyboard Shortcut - "Shift+Tab" in the message
107758 Zimbra Desktop 7.3 not compatible with OpenJDK 9
107859 Closing ZD by clicing X icon doesn't keep application in background
107862 MailTo setting doesn't preserved after upgrade
107863 Mailto is not working if browser setting set to always ask on mailto email links
99733 Gmail contact sync doesn't work
104122 Password lock feature should accept new password after password reset
103615 Solution to recover local folder data if Zimbra
|7.2.2 B11951||Mar 27, 2013||New Release||Major Issues Fixed:
· Fixed issue causing selected language to revert to English (United States). Selected language now displays properly and does not revert.
· Fixed issue when canceling a single instance of a recurring appointment. The cancellation of an instance that has already been canceled no longer replicates as a SetAppointmentRequest in the server mailbox.log.
· Calendar localization issues have been fixed for de, pl, ro, fr, ms, hu, pt_BR and other locales.
|7.2.1 B11637||Sep 17, 2012||New Release||Major New Feature Enhancements:
· Users can move folders to “local folders” in Zimbra Desktop by dragging and dropping the folder to the desired location in “local folders”. The folder move might take some time before the move completes, in particular if the folder contains many messages, but also because the process of moving folders happens in the background. The move process copies the messages to the destination, and then deletes the messages from the source. (Bug 42542)
· Ability to enable about:config in Mozilla Prism.
· Support moving folder from mailbox accounts to “local folders” account.
· Fixed possible MUST_RESYNC Error when performing SyncRequest.
· Share common GAL between accounts.
· Fixed error occurring when printing a contact.
· Recover deleted items is not longer available.
· User interface asks for consent to send heap dump to Zimbra.
· Ability to add appointments in local folders.