Deluge for Linux 2.0.3 freeware
... a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform. ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||BitTorrent client, File Sharing, torrent manager, BitTorrent, share, transfer|
Deluge for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Deluge for Linux torrent files or links of Deluge for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Deluge for Linux download links are direct Deluge for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.0.3||Jun 12, 2019||New Release||Gtk UI
Fix errors running on Wayland (#3265).
Fix Peers Tab tooltip and context menu errors (#3266).
Fix TypeError in Peers Tab setting country flag.
Fix reverse proxy header TypeError (#3260).
Fix request.base ‘idna’ codec error (#3261).
Fix unable to change password (#3262).
Fix potential error starting plugin.
Fix macOS install typo.
Fix Windows install instructions.
|1.3.15||May 12, 2017||New Release||A bug fix release that resolves a few issues introduced in 1.3.14 along with other minor fixes..|
|1.3.6||Feb 27, 2013||New Release||· Catch & log KeyError? when removing a torrent from the queued torrents set
· Fix moving/renaming torrents issues when using libtorrent 0.16
· Make sure queue order is preserved when restarting
· Disable use of python bindings for libtorrent extensions and replace with session flag
· Fix unable add torrent file with empty (0:) encoding tag
· Fix error in authmanager if auth file has extra newlines
· Fix the Proxy settings not being cleared by setting None
· Fix accepting magnet uris with xt param anywhere within them
· Fix daemon shutdown hang with large numbers of torrents
· Fix prioritize first/last pieces option for magnet links