JXCirrus CalCount for Mac 4.0.0 freeware
JXCirrus CalCount is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, as well as the exercise you do each day. You can build recipes that you use often. It even records data from a fitness tracker. Makes calorie tracking simple. ...
|OS||Mac OS X,|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Calorie, Exercise, Diary, Fitness, Energy, Weight|
JXCirrus CalCount for Mac Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus CalCount for Mac torrent files or links of JXCirrus CalCount for Mac on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus CalCount for Mac download links are direct JXCirrus CalCount for Mac download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.0.0||Sep 15, 2020||Major Update||Major Features:
- Shows targets yet to hit, with suggested food or exercise.
- Update tracked steps throughout the day.
- Show stats and history for exercise.
- Improved the colour range and scale in the graphs.
- Fixed bugs with time entry, home page and shutdown.
|3.5.0||May 3, 2020||Major Update||Improved handling of exercise repetitions.|
|3.4.0||Apr 20, 2020||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug with cloud synchronisation.