JXCirrus CalCount for Linux 4.3.02 freeware
... they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, ... even records data from a fitness tracker. Makes calorie tracking simple. ...
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
JXCirrus CalCount for Linux Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus CalCount for Linux torrent files or links of JXCirrus CalCount for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus CalCount for Linux download links are direct JXCirrus CalCount for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.3.02||Mar 20, 2021||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Improved the dialog sequence for exercise records.
|4.3.0||Feb 27, 2021||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Fixed over-generous weight goal tracking.
- Fixed an error with history values.
- Fixed a slow update after editing day records or measurements.
|4.0.0||Sep 15, 2020||Major Update||Major Features:
- Shows targets yet to hit, with suggested food or exercise.
- Update tracked steps throughout the day.
- Show stats and history for exercise.
- Improved the colour range and scale in the graphs.
- Fixed bugs with time entry, home page and shutdown.