Aqsis Renderer for Mac OS X 1.8.2 freeware
... Focusing on stability and production usage, features include constructive solid geometry, depth-of-field, extensible shading engine (DSOs), instancing, level-of-detail, motion blur, NURBS, procedural plugins, programmable shading, subdivision surfaces, subpixel displacements and more. ...
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||programmable shade, true displacement, render, shade, aqsis, aqsis renderer|
Aqsis Renderer for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any Aqsis Renderer for Mac OS X torrent files or links of Aqsis Renderer for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Aqsis Renderer for Mac OS X download links are direct Aqsis Renderer for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.8.2||Aug 24, 2012||New Release||· Define empty RiDeformationV for third-party applications that link to our ri2rib library.
· Minor tweaks to building on Win32.
|1.8.0||Feb 29, 2012||New Release||· Move to BSD licensing for all new code. - Partially complete; ri2rib functionality is now BSD.
· Point-based global illumination
· Point-based ambient occlusion via occlusion() shadeop
· Point-based color bleeding via indirectdiffuse() shadeop
· ptview GUI for point clouds
· bake3d() and texture3d() shadeop support
· Attribute for non raster-oriented dicing
· Attribute "cull" "int backfacing" "int hidden"
· Point cloud IO using PartIO from Disney * RIB and API enhancements (Chris Foster)
· New and fast RIB parser, with precise syntax error reporting
· BSD licensed libri2rib
· miqser archive interpolation and RI validation
· Produce valid RIB stream of commands seen by the renderer using -echoapi, including procedural expansions.
· Extensive RI validation, including lengths of all arrays
· Reinstate support for command line frame selection (-frames, -framelist) ArchiveBegin / ArchiveEnd for in-memory caching of RIB archives
|1.6.0||Oct 11, 2009||New Release||· Enhancements
· Add a compatibility interface to Pixar's sloarg shader argument library.
· Improve piqsldisplay standard compliance to work with 3delight
· Optimization to texture filtering code: precomputed integer image channel normalization.
· Revised Windows installer, removing unnecessary features and improved logging.
· Add GeometricApproximation "focusfactor" approximation for faster depth of field rendering. Off by default.
· Fix incorrect fixed-size integer types in ndspy.h on some platforms.
· Fix bug #2128051: "8-bit character encoding missing"
· Fix printing of parameter lists which was missing the token names when using -echoapi
· Remove the AQSIS_USE_PLUGINS option from the build system to avoid confusion and broken builds.
· Fix bug #2167498: "uniform user parameters not working for SDS"
· Correct the array length count as passed by the RIB parser into RiColorSamples.