PosteRazor 1.9.5 freeware
Want to print a poster? PosteRazor cuts an image file into pieces and you can print then on your printer and glue them together to a poster. Easy FLTK based user interface. Uses FreeImage for image loading. Creates PDFs as output. ...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||make poster, create poster, cut image, PosteRazor, poster, make|
PosteRazor Free Download - we do not host any PosteRazor torrent files or links of PosteRazor on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All PosteRazor download links are direct PosteRazor download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.9.5||Apr 15, 2010||New Release||· Added: Simplified Chinese translation by Sun Li
· Added: Finnish translation by Olli
· Added: Real ARGB support for PDF export
· Fixed: Grayscale/CMYK JPEG correctly exported to PDF
· Changed: Using Trolltech Qt 4.4.2 (Instead of FLTK)
· Changed: The OpenGL preview option is not needed, anymore. Smooth preview also for Linux.
· Changed: Polish translation also on OSX and Linux
· Changed: Upgraded FreeImage to version 3.11