GPAC 0.5.0 freeware
GPAC is an Open Source multimedia framework for research and academic purposes. The project covers different aspects of multimedia, with a focus on presentation technologies (graphics, animation and interactivity ...
|Author||Jean Le Feuvre|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, Windows Mobile 6, Pocket PC|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||open source, multimedia, framework, presentation, Media, players, video, MP3, AVI, MEPG-2 TS, MPEG-PS|
GPAC Free Download - we do not host any GPAC torrent files or links of GPAC on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All GPAC download links are direct GPAC download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.5.0||May 25, 2012||New Release||- MPEG-DASH and HLS support (players and MP4Box)
- MPEG-U Widgets and UPnP support in the player
- Stereo and multiview display support
- Better AVC and SVC support including OpenSVC decoder integration
- More live tools: RTP, MPEG-TS, T-DMB support, scene encoders (BIFS and RME/DIMS)
- iOS and Android support
- and many other good things
|0.4.6||May 5, 2011||New Release||* None: regular single-view display
* SideBySide: views are rendered side-by-side, from left to right
* TopToBottom: views are rendered top-to-bottom, starting with the left
* Anaglyph (*): views are rendered as anaglyph. Number of views in this mode is forced to 2.
* Columns (*): views are rendered interleaved columns by columns. Number of views in this mode is forced to 2. Left view is mapped to even pixel X coordinate on the display window/screen.
* Rows (*): views are rendered interleaved rows by rows by. Number of views in this mode is forced to 2. Left view is mapped to even pixel Y coordinate on the display window/screen.
* Custom (*): views are rendered by the GLSL fragment shader source code specified by the InterleaverShader option.