Procaster 20.3.25 freeware
Procaster is a FREE desktop application makes quality live broadcasting simple, while ... click you can stream your DV cam, webcam, games and desktop to hundreds of thousands of viewers!
Procaster is fully integrated with livestream.com’s proven scalability, professional channel pages, and embeddable player. ...
|OS||Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Video Broadcast, Broadcast Video, Video Stream, Broadcast, Promote, Share|
Procaster Free Download - we do not host any Procaster torrent files or links of Procaster on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Procaster download links are direct Procaster download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|20.3.25||May 19, 2014||New Release||Fixed crashes when Memory gets low. This makes the application more reliable.
Better stability when cameras have a fluctuating frame rate. When using cameras with different frame rates, Procaster is now more reliable.
Fixed disconnect/reconnect in Blackmagic cards and H.264 recorder. Procaster now reconnects to Blackmagic cards properly.
Fixed several time issues with Blackmagic cards. Makes Procaster more reliable with Blackmagic cards.
Memory Leak fixes. Improves performance.
Fixed audio format detection with certain Blackmagic Devices. Audio will now be detected and play properly.
Fixed camera settings storage.
Audio Mixer is now displayed on the same screen as control bar when live. Makes mixing easier when live.
Removed "Matrox A/V Input" DirectShow device from the sources list. Sometimes duplicate inputs and extra inputs would appear in the sources list. Now they will not.
WAS (Vista and higher) Recording Fix (looping sound). There was an issue where sound would sometimes loop, w
|20.3.0||May 31, 2012||New Release||Notable Bug Fixes and improvements:
· Procaster was crashing with the latest BlackMagic Decklink Driver version 9.5. We fixed this to ensure Procaster will no longer crash when using the latest BlackMagic Decklink Driver Version 9.5.
· Procaster would sometimes stop with "Capture Card Async Detected Errors" We made improvements to ensure this will no longer occur.
· We added a new feature that gives the ability to select your own input aspect ratio.
· We added a new feature that enables the Livestream Procaster window to stay "Always on top." After installing Livestream Procaster, this feature is set to off by default. The ‘Always on Top’ feature can be turned on in the Preferences dialog on the Desktop Tab.
· Overall audio performance has been improved.
· Procaster was sometimes dropping audio during the start and/or finish of a broadcast. This is fixed and will no longer occur.
· Specific Improvements have been made to improve audio for Windows XP users.
|20.2.0||Jun 17, 2011||New Release||· Major video and audio quality improvements with improved bit rate usage control
· Perfect Audio/Video Synchronization live and on-demand. Previous versions had various issues with lipsync during long encoding sessions
· Reduced CPU usage when streaming
· Stream at higher bitrate over the same Internet connection: Improved the connection usage, so that you can utilize utilize your connection more efficiently.