PosteRazor for Mac 1.9.5 freeware
Want to print a poster? PosteRazor cuts an image file into pieces and you can print then on your printer and glue them together to a poster. Easy FLTK based user interface. Uses FreeImage for image loading. Creates PDFs as output. ...
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||make poster, create poster, cut image, PosteRazor, poster, make|
PosteRazor for Mac Free Download - we do not host any PosteRazor for Mac torrent files or links of PosteRazor for Mac on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All PosteRazor for Mac download links are direct PosteRazor for Mac download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.9.5||Apr 15, 2010||New Release||· Added: Simplified Chinese translation by Sun Li
· Added: Finnish translation by Olli
· Added: Real ARGB support for PDF export
· Fixed: Grayscale/CMYK JPEG correctly exported to PDF
· Changed: Using Trolltech Qt 4.4.2 (Instead of FLTK)
· Changed: The OpenGL preview option is not needed, anymore. Smooth preview also for Linux.
· Changed: Polish translation also on OSX and Linux
· Changed: Upgraded FreeImage to version 3.11