JXCirrus CalCount for Windows 4.3.02 freeware
JXCirrus CalCount is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, as well as the exercise you do each day. You can build recipes that you use often. It even records data from a fitness tracker. Makes calorie tracking simple. ...
|OS||Win2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Calorie Counter, Exercise Tracker|
JXCirrus CalCount for Windows Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus CalCount for Windows torrent files or links of JXCirrus CalCount for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus CalCount for Windows download links are direct JXCirrus CalCount for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.3.02||Mar 20, 2021||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Improved the dialog sequence for exercise records.
|4.3.0||Feb 26, 2021||Major Update||Bug Fixes:
- Fixed over-generous weight goal tracking.
- Fixed an error with history values.
- Fixed a slow update after editing day records or measurements.
|4.0.0||Sep 15, 2020||Major Update||Major Features:
- Shows targets yet to hit, with suggested food or exercise.
- Update tracked steps throughout the day.
- Show stats and history for exercise.
- Improved the colour range and scale in the graphs.
- Fixed bugs with time entry, home page and shutdown.