Brain Workshop for Mac OS X 4.8.4 freeware
Brain Workshop is a Python implementation of the Dual N-Back mental exercise. Portable Brain Workshop was designed to engage you in a mental activity that is scientifically proven to improve your short-term memory and fluid intelligence (IQ). ...
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||dual N-Back game, mental exercise, short-term memory, brain, exercise, intelligence|
Brain Workshop for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any Brain Workshop for Mac OS X torrent files or links of Brain Workshop for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Brain Workshop for Mac OS X download links are direct Brain Workshop for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.8.4||Aug 2, 2012||New Release|
|4.8.1||Oct 18, 2010||New Release||· Changed config.ini file format. Existing config.ini files will be renamed and replaced. Users will have to migrate their customizations manually.
· Added Multi-stim modes, whereby objects appear in two to four places
· in the 3x3 grid at the same time. Objects can be differentiated either by image or by color.
· Added Crab modes. In crab modes, you have to reverse every N stimuli when matching, so that in 3-back, if the stimuli you saw were the first line below, then you would be matching them against the second line
· ull support for multiple users and/or profiles. This lets you
· easily keep separate statistics for different settings (for example,
· with different timings or with JAEGGI_SCORING in the config file) or
· for different users.