OpenBabelGUI 2.4.1 freeware
... convert, analyze, search or store datafrom molecular modeling, chemistry, biochemistry, or related areas. ...
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||molecular model, chemical toolbox, analyze molecule, chemistry, analyze, analyzer|
OpenBabelGUI Free Download - we do not host any OpenBabelGUI torrent files or links of OpenBabelGUI on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All OpenBabelGUI download links are direct OpenBabelGUI download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.4.1||Oct 11, 2016||New Release|
|2.3.0 RC2||Sep 28, 2010||New Release||· New support for 3D coordinate generation using the OBBuilder class.
· Note that this code directly supports non-chiral compounds
· Stereochemistry may or may not be supported in this release
· Significantly faster force fields (up to 200x faster) and support for constrained optimization.
· New force fields, including complete UFF, MMFF94, and MMFF94s implementations.
· Monte Carlo conformer search support, including a new obconformer tool.
· Unified framework for plugin classes, including easy-to program file formats, descriptors, filters, force fields, fingerprints, etc.
· A new "descriptor" plugin framework for QSAR descriptors, etc.
· Initial descriptors include hydrogen-bond donors, acceptors, octanol/water partition, topological polar surface area, molar refractivity, molecular weight, InChI, SMARTS, titles, Lipinski Rule of Five, etc.
· A new "filter" plugin framework for selecting molecules by title, molecular weight, etc.