QtGrace for Mac OS X 0.2.6 freeware
... to offer users a program to display or plot data, analyze data and prepare it for printing. This software is special because it combines the convenience of a graphical user interface with the power of a scripting language which enables it to do sophisticated calculations or perform automated tasks. ...
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||plot data, analyze data, data analyzer, plot, plotter, analyze|
QtGrace for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any QtGrace for Mac OS X torrent files or links of QtGrace for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All QtGrace for Mac OS X download links are direct QtGrace for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.2.6||Feb 5, 2017||New Release||This release v0.2.6 contains several additions especially concerning the user interface. I tried to fit the changes in while keeping as much of the Grace-interface unchanged as possible. In some cases I used switches in the preferences where the user can activate or deactivate new features in some other cases I just added new options or had to do some minor rearrangements. I hope this is not too much of an inconvenience to anybody.
There are most probably still a few bugs present.
|0.2.3 Beta||Sep 2, 2013||New Release||· This release contains only some minor bug fixes and a few improvements.
· I added a 'Fit'-button below the page-zoom-slider to adjust the page-size to fit the window-size.
· I added options for selecting sets with odd or even set-ids in the set lists and an option to select and copy odd or even lines in the spreadsheet-editor. The print-command (like 'lpr') is now saved in the users preferences file (qtGrace_Settings.ini) for users who do not use lpr or who want to use more complicated commands with options regularly.
· I also tried to improve the support for non-ascii-characters in file-names and file-paths. I tested it a bit and it seems to work, but feedback on this is always welcome.
|0.2.2a Beta||May 25, 2012||New Release||· Only small changes in ps-driver and in the determination of the file-path and file-extension for the print-setup-dialog (now the complete path is always used for print-to-file).
· Changes in 0.2.2: I reactivated the '-free' option at startup. Somehow I forgot to reactivate this feature during my initial development phase. (By the way: Using this option will deactivated the page-zoom-slider.)
· Changes in the last version involuntarily but effectively deactivated the Immediate-update feature.
· I removed this bug (Immediate-update should work again.).
· In previous version the string-justification-selector often returned invalid justification ids.
· I changed this: The string justifications are now as they should be (i.e. if you give a viewport-coordinate for placing a string then this coordinate will be at the point indicated by the justification selector icon in relation to the whole strings bounding box).
· I added a key-shortcut: "Crtl+1" will reset the page-zoom-slider to '1.0'.