SWIG 2.0.10 freeware
SWIG was designed to be an interface compiler that will connect programs written in C and C++ with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby, and Tcl.
It works by taking the declarations found in C/C++ header files and using them to generate the wrapper code that scripting languages need to access the underlying C/C++ code. ...
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Code Generator, Code Compiler, Debug Code, Compiler, Compile, Generator|
SWIG Free Download - we do not host any SWIG torrent files or links of SWIG on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All SWIG download links are direct SWIG download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.0.10||Jun 10, 2013||New Release||· Fix Python 3 inconsistency when negative numbers are passed where a parameter expects an unsigned C type. An OverFlow error is now consistently thrown instead of a TypeError.
· SVN Patch ticket #338 - fixes to %attribute macros for template usage with %arg.
· Fix ccache-swig internal error bug due to premature file cleanup.
· Fixes SF bug 1319 which shows up as a failure in the ccache tests on Debian 64 bit Wheezy, possibly because ENABLE_ZLIB is defined.
· This is a corner case which will be hit when the maximum number of files in the cache is set to be quite low (-F option), resulting in a cache miss.
|2.0.9||Dec 20, 2012||New Release||· Improved typemap matching.
· Ruby 1.9 support is much improved.
· Various bug fixes and minor improvements in C#, CFFI, Go, Java,
· Modula3, Octave, Perl, Python, R, Ruby, Tcl and in ccache-swig.