KDiff3 for Windows 0.9.98 freeware
KDiff3 is a graphical text difference analyzer for up to 3 input files, provides character-by-character analysis and a text merge tool with integrated editor. It can also compare and merge directories. Platform-independant. ...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||text comparison, compare text, merge text, compare, comparison, analyze|
KDiff3 for Windows Free Download - we do not host any KDiff3 for Windows torrent files or links of KDiff3 for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All KDiff3 for Windows download links are direct KDiff3 for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.9.98||Jul 4, 2014||New Release||- Text rendering now with QTextLayout fixes the following issues
- Correct handling for variable width fonts.
- Corrected display of highlighted text with Qt4.8.x on Ubuntu and Mac.
- Improved handling of texts with both right to left and left to right languages (mixed Arabic and western texts).
- Improved handling of Chinese and Japanese.
- Whitespace characters are now shown as dots for spaces and arrows for tabs, and not only in differences.
- Fixed symlink comparison (Qt4 symLinkTarget returns absolute paths)
- Text analysis for rendering with QTextLayout is interruptable and multithreaded.
(See progressbar and abort-button in statusbar)
- Fix for saving to relative path in KDE-environments. (Patch from Harald Sitter)
- Fixed bug in 0.9.97: Directory compare was always case sensitive.
- Fix for saving files on KDE with relative path specified via command line option -o.
- Fixed problem with KIO (nonlocal urls).
- Improved Mac support.
- Write --confighe
|0.9.97||Aug 12, 2012||New Release||* Memory usage optimized for comparison of large directories.
* In overview for two way diff show if only one side contains text.
* If text is selected in either input or output window use that in Find dialog.
* Command line option --cs doesn't change the config value permanently anymore.
* Windows 64 bit specific installer.
|0.9.96||Sep 3, 2011||New Release||- KDiff3FileItemActionPlugin : Context menu that also works in dolphin (for KDE>=4.6)
- Parser for preprocessor commands. (Allows single apostrophs ')
- On Windows if the preprocessor command is "sed" try to use a "binsed.exe" next to the kdiff3.exe, if available.
- Warn if conversion errors appear (Invalid characters)
- Fix crash on A/B-overview (infinite recursion)
- Fix clearcase temp files not deleted problem on windows
- KDiff3 plugin: When launching KDiff3 konqueror isn't blocked anymore
- String corrections (Frederik Schwarzer)
- Fixed writing to KIO.
- OS2-Port (Patch by Silvan Scherrer)
- Fixed problem where destination directory would be renamed or deleted during copy operation.
Now if the destination directory exists only the files inside will be copied.
- In merge: Separate lines where the automatic choice would be the same but for different reasons.
- Fixed some problems with huge files in directory comparison mode (>2GB) (but direct comparison is still not possible)