Dia for Linux 0.97.2 freeware
Dia is a diagramming application that can be used to make a large variety of diagrams. Dia is easy to learn and flexible enough to allow power users to create highly customized diagrams. Below are two simple examples of diagrams that can quickly be created using Dia. ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||technical diagram, create diagram, diagram designer, diagram, create, design|
Dia for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Dia for Linux torrent files or links of Dia for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Dia for Linux download links are direct Dia for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.97.2||Jul 5, 2012||New Release||A bugfix and maintenance release.
A lot of translation updates.
28 bugs fixed: List of fixed bugs
More colors for SADT.
The installer is digitally signed now.
|0.97.1-2||Dec 8, 2011||New Release||Bugs fixed:
· Crash with help menu entries
· Cannot open or save files or paths with localized characters
· Broken documentation XML file -> building Ubuntu package fails
· Consumes more and more memory over time
· Tools short cuts (e.g. F2, M) don't work after exiting text edit mode by pressing Esc
· Use xdg-open instead of gnome-open
· Use diagtkrc from the config dir instead of current dir
· Fix build warnings
· Building of cairo plug-in fails with DEBUG_CAIRO defined in diacairo.h
· Cairo PNG export doesn't paint the background correctly
· Wrongly translated string exit dialog
· Selection Inverse, Remove, Union... (all broken)
· Integrated UI Crash - with zero zoom
· Shape export crashes with missing symbol gtk_signal_disconnect_by_data
· Crash when closing database table object after adding an attribute (win32)
· Dia entering an endless loop with cairo print/display rendering/png export
· Make libemf support properly optional
· Bashisms in configure