JXCirrus CalCount for Windows 5.3.01 freeware
... people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, as well as the exercise you do each day. You can build recipes that you use often. It even records data from a fitness tracker. Makes calorie tracking simple. ...
|OS||Win2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||Calorie Counter, Exercise Tracker|
JXCirrus CalCount for Windows Free Download - we do not host any JXCirrus CalCount for Windows torrent files or links of JXCirrus CalCount for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All JXCirrus CalCount for Windows download links are direct JXCirrus CalCount for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.3.01||Jun 24, 2022||Major Update||Improvements:
- Made it easier to actually press some of the buttons.
- Improved the undo/redo functions.
- Some general performance improvements.
- Quick notes now directly creates a record.
- Fixed a broken first step of setting a weight goal.
|5.3.00||Jun 1, 2022||Major Update||Improvements:
- Made setting weight goals a touch more usable.
- Made the whole app load and run a bit faster.
- Fixes to snapshots.
- Fixed some bugs where food energy values were a bit weird.
- Fixed an oddity syncing between devices.
|5.2.03||Apr 9, 2022||Major Update||Enhancements:
- Further improvements to the initial selection of food and exercise.