Absorb 7.1 freeware
ABSORB is a program for Windows to calculate and apply absorption corrections to X-ray intensity data from any source and any detector type (lab or synchrotron, point detector or area detector). Corrections can be made for spherical crystals, and crystals with regular or irregular shapes, and for the effects of absorption and gasket shadowing from diamond-anvil pressure cells. It will handle Rfine and Shelx datafiles.
|Author||Ross J Angel|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||crystal absorption calculator, calculate absorption rate, simulate crystal absorption, crystal, analyze, calculate|
Absorb Free Download - we do not host any Absorb torrent files or links of Absorb on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Absorb download links are direct Absorb download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|7.1||Aug 6, 2012||New Release||· ABSORB is now a stand-alone program that can be run from other data reduction programs.
· There is a new GUI to set up the description of the crystal and diamond-anvil cells in the experiment file.
· Absorption coefficients are now in mm-1.
· Sizes of DAC components are now in mm.
· New handling of negative intensities and ?(I)
· Mass absorption coefficients added for Ag radiation. And wavelength can be specified by target material.
· ABSORB ORIGIN to specify model origin.
· DAC SMALLBEAM to handle cases where the beam size is much smaller than the crystal.
· DAC CRYSTAL defined to allow ABSORB FACE cards to be used to describe a crystal in a DAC.
· DAC PHIZERO to handle DACs which are not set face-on to the incident beam.
· Improved formatting of information in print file.
· A distinction is now made between the sample coordinate system and the axis axial system.
· Further improvements to the checking of the consistency of the input information about the crystal and DAC.