Adblock Plus for Opera 3.8 freeware
The extension allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements, from being downloaded and displayed. It is a fork of the original Adblock extension, developed by Michael McDonald, which is no longer under development.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Opera extension, ad blocker, content filter, Opera, extension, blocker|
Adblock Plus for Opera Free Download - we do not host any Adblock Plus for Opera torrent files or links of Adblock Plus for Opera on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Adblock Plus for Opera download links are direct Adblock Plus for Opera download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.8||May 16, 2018||New Release||User interface changes:
Replaced text area with table for managing custom filters (ui#15, ui#174).
Removed unnecessary remove option from filter list menu (ui#238).
|3.1||May 16, 2018||New Release|
|1.8.11||Mar 10, 2015||New Release||* Improved the icon and logo.
* Fixed: Filters with internationalized domains didn’t match.
* Fixed: On the options page, input was submitted even if the wrong button was pressed.
* Fixed some issues with the "Block element" dialog.
- Fixed: Overlays were sometimes covered by other elements.
- Fixed: Matching elements weren’t highlighted sometimes.
- Fixed: Mouse events handled by the page could prevent the dialog from showing up.
- Fixed: Dialog wasn’t completely visible when selecting elements inside small frames.
- Fixed several issues related to framesets.
- Fixed issues caused by selecting SVG elements.
- Fixed: Images weren’t recognized when using image maps.
- Fixed: Dialog and highlighted elements are staying visible after the extension is disabled, uninstalled or reloaded.
- Fixed a memory leak when routing messages across frames.
* Fixed: Icon and badge didn’t update for pre-rendered tabs.
* Fixed issue with third-party pages loaded in anonymous frames.
* Fixed: CSS selectors