Adobe Configurator 4.0 RC 2 freeware
Adobe® Configurator 4 is a utility that enables the easy creation of panels (palettes) for use in Photoshop® CS5.x/CS6 and InDesign® CS5.x/CS6. Configurator makes it easy to drag and drop tools, menu items, scripts, actions, and other objects into a panel design, then export the results for use in Photoshop or InDesign.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||panel creator, Photoshop palette, Photoshop panel, Photoshop, panel, palette|
Adobe Configurator Free Download - we do not host any Adobe Configurator torrent files or links of Adobe Configurator on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Adobe Configurator download links are direct Adobe Configurator download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.0 RC 2||Jul 30, 2013||New Release||· SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE CLOUD: With this release, you can create panels for Photoshop CC, as well as for Photoshop CS6 and InDesign CS6.
· AUTOMATIC CONVERSION: The automatic conversion feature has been extended, so that if you open a CS5.x panel for Photoshop, you can convert it to either the CS6 or CC version.
· OPEN EXTENSIONS FROM A PANEL: A new widget allows your user to open other Adobe Application Extensions from your panel. You must provide the ID of the extension to open.
· NEW SCRIPTING FUNCTIONALITY: The HTML widget now has enhanced scripting capabilities that allow you to open other extensions and call into the ExtendScript DOM of the host application.
· HI DPI SUPPORT: You can create panels that will run in high resolution on Apple Retina Displays.
|4.0||Jul 9, 2013||New Release||BUTTON ICONS:
· In CS6 panels, you can associate your own images with a button object as icons for different states (button up, button down, and mouse over). You can have icons for Command, Script, Script file, Action, and Popup buttons.
PANELS FOR ADOBE EXCHANGE :
· This release offers additional support and features that help you create panels for Adobe Exchange.
· New attributes allow you to specify the Author and a Description for a panel that is exported as a CS Extension, and attribute names have been simplified from “Extension ID” and “Extension Version” to “ID” and “Version.”
· MenuName and Author values are required; if they are empty or invalid, you cannot export the panel as a CS Extension.
· The Create Certificate dialog has been simplified.
|3.1.1||Oct 2, 2012||New Release||New attributes allow you to specify the Author and a Description for a panel that is exported as a
CS Extension, and attribute names have been simplified from “Extension ID” and “Extension
Version” to “ID” and “Version.”
? MenuName and Author values are required; if they are empty or invalid, you cannot export the
panel as a CS Extension.
? The Create Certificate dialog has been simplified.